Don't wait to get care: Indigo Urgent Care in Maple Valley is now open
Residents of Maple Valley, Black Diamond and the surrounding areas now have access to a new urgent care clinic.
MultiCare’s Indigo Urgent Care, located at 26380 238th Lane SE, Suite 100 (next to Crockett’s Public House Restaurant) in Maple Valley is now open. And, with many consumers wondering whether it’s safe to get care amid the COVID-19 pandemic, rest assured.
Indigo is asking patients to schedule online, which enhances safety and supports social distancing. All staff, patients and visitors are required to wear masks. Patients are also escorted to an exam suite, and most patients don’t spend any time in the lobby. Walk-in patients will still be accommodated, however.
Where form and function meet
Indigo Urgent Care is artfully designed to meet the needs of busy consumers and families. It offers local residents a convenient location, amazingly friendly staff and:
- Online appointment scheduling: To keep our patients safe and observe social distancing, Indigo is asking patients to schedule visits online, if possible. Walk-in visits will still be accommodated.
- Care available every day of the year, including holidays
- Free, easy parking
- Proximity to Fred Meyer, Jersey Mike’s Subs and Four Corner Square
Our staff treats most minor illnesses and injuries, from allergies to stitches
You can count on Indigo to care for most minor conditions, including:
- Colds and coughs
- Cuts, including minor cuts that may require stitches
- Ear infections, ear ache or swimmer’s ear
- Rashes, skin problems
- Sprains, strains or minor fractures
Digital X-Ray and onsite lab tests are also available.
Easier, faster and better care
Indigo accepts most insurance and offers a cash pay option for those without insurance coverage.
Like all Indigos, the Maple Valley Indigo focuses on making access to care easier, faster and better.
“Everything about the experience, from scheduling an appointment online to completing a visit in under 45 minutes, is built around consumers’ needs” explains Ryan Fix, President, MultiCare Retail Health.
Schedule an appointment online or call 253-372-7585.