Indigo Urgent Care offers a refreshingly friendly, fast and convenient urgent care experience. When you arrive at Indigo Urgent Care, you will be greeted by a clinical concierge, who will check you in and help guide you through your visit.
Most Indigo Urgent Care visits are 45-minutes or less! We know you’re busy and we value your time.
Indigo offers digital x-ray. This is still one of the most common imaging tools and is used to confirm or rule out minor injuries or illnesses, including fractures and pneumonia.
Indigo Urgent Care offers treatment for minor, acute care, as well as initial worker's compensation exams.
We do not provide treatment for more serious injuries or illnesses, such as chest pains, head/neck pain or motor vehicle accident injuries. We also do not provide full occupational medicine services at this time, such as ongoing treatment for a worker's compensation claim, DOT physicals or drug screens.
Patients who receive their initial worker's compensation exam at one of our Indigo Urgent Care locations will be referred to our occupational medicine partners, MultiCare Centers of Occupational Medicine and Immediate Clinic for their follow-up care.
If your medical condition is serious or life-threatening, you should call 911 or have someone take you to the nearest Emergency Department immediately.
We offer a number of on-site lab tests, including strep, UTI and flu tests. We also send out more complex tests to other labs.
If you don’t have insurance, Indigo charges a flat fee of $175. This fee will cover:
- An exam evaluation with a medical provider
- In-clinic lab testing for strep throat, flu tests, UTI, pregnancy (immediate result tests only)
- Medication given during the visit
Your provider may also suggest additional detailed lab testing or other treatments that will not be covered by the flat fee. But, they will discuss the price and options with you before moving forward with any services.
Our providers are trained to see patients of all ages, from newborns to seniors.
MultiCare participates in a wide variety of health insurance plans. Most of those plans are listed below. Since plan coverage is frequently updated, it is always a good idea to check with your insurance company for current information about your plan and the coverage it provides for your choice of hospital, physician, service or procedure.
If you don't see your particular plan listed, contact your health insurance plan (the member services phone number will usually be listed on your ID card) to find out what, if any, coverage is available to you when you receive services from MultiCare.
For more information about these plans, please contact the plan's customer service department or SHIBA (Statewide Health Insurance Benefits Advisors) help line at 800-562-6900 – a free service of the Washington State Office of the Insurance Commissioner.
Commercial Plans MultiCare Participates In:
- BridgeSpan Health
- Community Health Plan of Washington (through First Choice Health)
- First Choice Health
- First Health
- Kaiser Options (through First Choice Health)
- Moda Health (through First Choice Health) Molina Healthcare of Washington
- Premera Blue Cross
- Private Health Care Systems
- Regence BlueShield
- Uniform Medical Plan
- United Healthcare
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
Medicaid Managed Care Plans MultiCare Participates In:
- Community Health Plan of Washington (no primary care services)
- Coordinated Care
- Molina Healthcare of Washington
- United Healthcare
Medicare Advantage Plans MultiCare Participates In:
- AARP Medicare Complete insured through United Healthcare
- Aetna Medicare
- Community HealthFirst Medicare (no primary care services)
- Humana Medicare
- Molina Medicare Options
- Premera Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Regence Medicare Advantage
- United Healthcare Medicare Dual Complete
MultiCare does not accept discount card programs.
- Yes. All MultiCare Indigo Urgent Care locations allow you to schedule same-day appointments online. Use this website to choose the Indigo Urgent Care location that's most convenient for you and select "Book Appointment." Find a location near you.
Like many urgent care clinics, we do not offer ultrasound at any of our Indigo Urgent Care clinics. We offer digital x-ray.
If it's determined your injury or condition may benefit from an ultrasound, we refer you to local services.
8am to 8pm, 7 days a week, including holidays.
If you think you or someone else could suffer significant harm or die without prompt attention, seek emergency care — or call 911 immediately.
Emergency care is the right choice for treating conditions such as:
- Chest pain
- Coughing or vomiting blood
- Deep cuts or bleeding that won't stop
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Numbness in the face, arm, or leg
- Severe abdominal pain
- Severe burns
- Sudden blurred vision
- Sudden, severe headache
- Sudden dizziness, weakness, or loss of coordination or balance
If someone becomes ill or is injured and their condition does not pose an immediate, serious threat to their health or life, urgent care is usually the right choice. You should go to Indigo Urgent Care for:
- Cold or flu symptoms
- Foreign object in eye or nose
- Minor allergic reaction
- Minor burns or bruises
- Minor fracture
- Rash or poison ivy
- School and sports physicals
- Scrapes or minor cuts
- Skin complaints
- Sore throat
- Urinary tract infection
Indigo Urgent Care is part of the MultiCare family, which is comprised of eight hospitals, including Allenmore Hospital, Auburn Medical Center, Covington Medical Center, Deaconess Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital, Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Network, Tacoma General Hospital, Valley Hospital, plus numerous outpatient specialty centers, and primary and urgent care clinics.